ATDI architects, develops, and commercializes software for the design, analysis, regulation, modeling, planning, and measurement of radio networks operating between the frequencies of 10 kHz and 450 GHz. ATDI has developed a range of software systems and ancillary services that cover business areas ranging from the production of cartographic information in two or three dimensions to the complete management of radio communication networks.
ATDI has also developed consultancy services to satisfy all technical needs and constraints. ATDI puts its extensive know-how and expertise at the service of its customers by offering customized solutions. Today the company is one of the world market leaders for turnkey solutions in planning radio networks and management of frequencies.
ATDI’s realm of expertise includes, but is not limited to:
- Simulating the propagation of radio electric signals over diverse terrain
- Planning microwave communication networks
- Managing frequency spectrum
- Analyzing radio interference
- Digital cartography creation and modification
- Command and control systems for radio spectrum
- Consultancy for and development of specific software
- Available frequency search and nomination
- Wind turbine to RF systems interference analysis
ATDI software and services cater to both the civilian and military sectors. Customers include:
- National and sub-national radio frequency regulation administrations
- Radio and television stations
- Public organizations such as fire-fighting and police services
- Companies and organizations involved in the design and deployment of point-to-point microwave radio systems
- Mobile phone operators
- Manufacturers and users of radar and satellite systems
- Stationary telecommunications operators involved in the deployment of point-to-multipoint networks (ATDI is the world market leader in the Wireless Local Loop sector)
- Wind turbine developers
See the list of our clients here.