ATDI Government Services, LLC is a women-owned small business located in McLean, VA. We offer spectrum management and spectrum engineering services as well as related commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software solutions. Examples of services offered by ATDI include the following:
- Modeling and simulating spectrum-dependent systems operating from 10 kHz to 450 GHz;
- Heterogeneous and homogeneous RF interference analyses;
- Coverage analyses;
- Spectrum sharing feasibility analyses for spectrum reallocation;
- Relocation feasibility analyses for spectrum reallocation;
- System integration analyses;
- Radio communications system design;
- Consultancy for and development of specific software;
- Equipment and technology parameters specification;
- Network topology optimization; and
- Drive-test correlation and validation.
ATDI Government Services, LLC has received an award under the SeaPort-e FY16 Rolling Admissions. Please click here for more information.
Our mission is to be the acknowledged leader and preferred provider in services that enable and transform the way federal agencies manage spectrum. As a women-owned small business, we provide federal agencies convenient vehicles and options for procuring a wide variety of spectrum management services. Satisfying our clients is a fundamental element of our business mission. We meet challenging goals through technological innovations and by engaging the talent and passion of people who believe there is always a better way.